Tuesday, April 5, 2011

04.05.11

yesterday, I did do ab ripper x.
and this morning I gawked at myself,
because for the first time in a long time,
my stomach looked the way I wanted it to.

exercise:
3.5 miles
34:22 minutes (first time under 10 minutes a mile for my final time)
approx. 538 calories burned.
[hoping to do some normal abs today]

food:
1/4 foot long subway sandwich
1/2 quiche
1 fruit rollup
1 cookie
popcorn (no, idk how much :( but I felt so nauseated after. such a bad idea)
1 slice pizza
5 chocolate eggs
(I know!!!!! so bad today!!!!)

weight:
(morning) 116.0 lbs
(now) 116.6 lbs.


notes:
*curse of the month is here, so be expecting slower times.
*I love that my socks are wet after my runs, I love that I'm sweating EVERYWHERE (not a part of me feels gross), I love feeling like I'm going to pass out- I just love it all so much :)

ps. J ran 3 miles in 29:45 minutes today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment