Monday, April 4, 2011

04.04.11

so yesterday, I only did abs with Jer.
3 sets of 25 crunches,
3 sets of 20 leg lifts (not too bad?)

exercise:
21.40 minutes
2 miles
316 calories

food:
3/4 of a foot long subway sandwich
3-halves of cookies (I know! bad!!)
tomato soup and half a quiche from paradaise
(yes, I know we're eating out too much)
and water. I know I'm drinking more, because I'm more thirsty?

weight:
this morning: 115.6 lbs (!!!!)
now: 117.4 lbs


lots of news today:
*officially signed up for my half marathon- June 04, 2011. oh, I guess that's in exactly two months?
*run my first 5k race (of the year) this coming saturday.
*I can do my left and right splits again :D
*tip of the day: don't exercise right after you had a bowl of tomato soup?
*also... if you didn't know, I got accepted into nursing school!!!! :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment