Tuesday, March 6, 2012

03.05.12

haven't looked at this blog in a while, been pretty ashamed of my lack of exercise too.
but I'm so glad that I kept track of my exercise/diet/weight and my marathon experience.
it definitely was nice remember how much work I put into that, and how it wasn't just handed to me.

on a different note, I have been rapidly gaining weight since my last blog.


yes, there's a little one on board now (25 weeks plus a couple of days)!!
I could make excuses, but bottom line is that I just haven't been exercising since school started.
I'm pretty self-conscious about my body, and what I think people are saying about it, and what they really are saying about it.
I'm also pretty good with reasoning with myself and making excuses for every pound I gain (especially with being pregnant).
seriously PLENTY of things taste BETTER than skinny feels.
but in the end, it usually takes a number on the scale or some inconsiderate comment to push me over the edge and on to a reality check.

I have a goal.
purely to exercise again.
I hope to get my post-marathon body back before school starts in August
and to run a half-marathon in sept.? (not committed to that goal yet...)

so yesterday:

exercise:
2 miles
32 minutes
183 calories burned

food:
corn pops cereal
2 eggo waffles + syrup
celery + peanut butter
pringles chips
peanut butter + jelly sandwich
banana
jelly rancher + toosie roll
fortune cousine dinner (1 hot and sour soup, 2 spring rolls, rice and veggie entree)

weight:
132 lbs (morning)
yeah, that's 10 pounds heavier than the heaviest I've ever been in my life.

yup. this is me, all out.
I truly believe that to change, you have to strip yourself of all denial, regardless of how hard it is.
so this is me. and I'm going to be walking at least 2 miles on the treadmill everyday.

2 comments: