Tuesday, August 30, 2011

08.30.11

reality check: it HAS been ten days since you last ran.

exercise:
3 miles
26.50 minutes
no incline (yes on our treadmill)
and can I just say that it's painful to run? My ankles and my knees hurt after the first half mile when I bumped up the speed. pretty sure I'm still recovering from the marathon.

in other news:
I'm super stressed out about nursing school and how much work I put into it everyday. I feel like there's no time to run! (or do anything else for that matter) I go to bed at the earliest at 11 pm and wake up at 630 most days and it feels like this never ending cycle of doom! (it hasn't even been a full two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!)

other news:
food: banana, salad, yougurt, zupas ultimate/veggie soup

weight:
110.4 lbs

also, it's that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment