Saturday, August 11, 2012

08.11.12

let me just start off by saying I have never sweat this much in my life. okay, maybe an exaggeration, but it really has been a while. it is sickening. I am covered in sweat! and I didn't pin my bangs back, because I ususally don't even sweat! oh my heck.

we all slept in today, and I didn't start running until 9:30. it is HOT in my garage, just fyi.

my hubby is waiting for me to help him weed our hideous front lawn, and I'm not sure I can do it.

running:
6 miles
62:52 minutes

food:
just gaterode
Jeremy offered me some eggs for breakfast, before my run. ha!

weight: (the one positive thing in this blog post)
121.8 lbs (in the morning)
120.6 lbs (after running)

this is another double pound down.
I am so so so glad to finally see rumber results in my running.
plus, I have lost 20 pounds since I got home from the hospital! (that would be 9 weeks tomorrow)
thank Heavens I'm starting to feel like myself again.

1 comment: